Aadhar Card Work From Home Job – Aadhar Recruitment 2023 – The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released new recruitment notification for Internship jobs. Update by Sarkari Today News
Aadhar Card Work From Home Job
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Job Types: Central Govt. Jobs
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Rs.15,000 to 40,000/-
Job Location: Across India
Aadhar Card Work From Home Job Age limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: As per rules.
- For All Candidates: No Fees (Free)
Post Name: Internship
Total Vacancy: Various
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply under this policy. Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- Students studying in 3rd / 4th year (Final or pre-final) in B.Tech / BE course of any discipline and secured minimum 60% marks (GPA avg of 6.0) in all prior semester examinations.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term end exams of first year/ 2nd semester of their post graduate programme or pursuing research/ PhD and secured not less than 60% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies or job may also be considered for internship provided that
- The period of Internship shall be at least six weeks but not exceeding 12 months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
PLACE OF INTERNSHIP:
- All the interns should work either at the Technology Centre, Bengaluru or Regional offices of UIDAI or UIDAI Headquarters or assigned from a remote location under the guidance of Project Supervisor (not below the Director rank).
- personal or virtual interview
For more information, please visit the official notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply for Aadhar Card Recruitment 2022-23?
- UIDAI is seeking applications for Internship at UIDAI Technology Centre, Bengaluru. Interested candidates may fill the application given as Annexure-A and send to the below Email ID.
- For more details, click the link mentioned below. https://uidai.gov.in/images/Internship_policy.pdf
- Starting date for application: Already Started
- Last date for application: As soon as possible
Download Official Notification Click Here
Application Form Download Click Here
More Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here
1 thought on “Aadhar Card Work From Home Job – Aadhar Recruitment 2023”
when will you get the jop and there will be on online interview and what will be the satary