AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2021 – Airports Authority of India, North Eastern Region (AAI) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Electrical (Diploma/Degree)
- Civil (Diploma/Degree)
- Electronic (Diploma/Degree)
- Computer Science / Information Technology (Diploma/Degree)
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma/Degree)
- Automobile (Diploma/Degree)
- Fire Service (Diploma/Degree)
- ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)
Total Vacancies: 166
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.aai.aero/en
Who can apply: All India Candidate
AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Selection Process:
- Document Verification
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Salary:
Job Location: Airports Authority of India
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
AAI Apprentice Vacancy Application Fee:
- For All Candidates: No Fees
AAI Apprentice 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed ITI, Diploma and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 05 Jan 2021
- Last date for apply online: 24 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here I | Click Here II
Download Official Notification Click Here I | Click Here II
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here