Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Amazon India started new recruitment for post Various Posts. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. amazon recruitment 2021,amazon seller support associate,amazon jobs,seller support associate,amazon,amazon seller support associate assessment,amazon seller support associate job,amazon recruitment,amazon recruitment 2020,amazon recruitment 2021 work from home,amazon seller support associate recruitment 2021,amazon work from home jobs,recruitment 2021,amazon jobs for freshers 2021,amazon seller support interview,amazon seller support,seller support amazon interview questions We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Amazon Recruitment 2021
Organization: Amazon Private Limited
Posts Name: Seller Support Associate
Total Posts: Various
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
Job Type: Work From Home
Amazon Seller Support Associate Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Good Salary as per Rules
Amazon Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- For All candidates: No Fees
· The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions
· Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
· Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
· Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
· During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
· Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
· Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
· Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
· Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
· Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
· Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.
· Candidates who are based in Mumbai should apply
· Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
· Language: English
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
Apply Online Click Here
Latest Jobs – Click Here
Official Website Click Here