APSC JE Recruitment 2021 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JE and Enforcement Inspector. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
APSC JE Recruitment 2021
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Junior Engineer
- Enforcement Inspector
Total Vacancies: 92
Apply Mode: Online
APSC JE Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- GP Rs. 8,700/-
- Enforcement Inspector – Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- GP Rs. 9,400/-
Assam Govt Jobs 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
APSC Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / EWS: Rs.250/- + Other Charges
- SC / ST / OBC/ MOBC: Rs.150/- +Other Charges
- For BPL/PWBD: Rs.30/- + Other Charges
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Assam PSC JE Education Qualification:
- Candidate must possess a Diploma & Degree in the respective branch of Engineering from recognized Institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Assam APSC JE Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 17 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 18 Jan 2021
- Last Date Payment Fee: 19 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here