E Shram Card Apply Online 2022 – Various types of schemes are started by the government for the workers of organized and unorganized sector of the country. So that all workers can be made strong and self-reliant. But there are many workers who are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme but due to some reason they are deprived of getting the benefit of the scheme. E-Shram Portal has been launched by the Government of India for all such workers. Information related to all workers will be collected on this portal. By reading this article you will get complete information related to e Shram Card. Such as process to register on e-shram portal, login, purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents etc. Update By Sarkari Today News
E Shram Card Apply Online 2022
E Shram Card stake holders
- ministry of labor and employment
- ministry of electronics and information technology
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- private sector partner
Beneficiaries of E Shram Card
- small and marginal farmer
- Agricultural Laborers
- share cropper
- Labeling & Packaging
- building and construction worker
- leather worker
- domestic workers
- vegetable and fruit seller
- newspaper seller
- rickshaw driver
- csc center driver
- MGNREGA workers
- Asha worker etc.
User guide download process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e Shram Portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Services.
- After this, you have to click on the option of User Guide.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the download option.
- As soon as you click on the download option, the user guide will be downloaded to your device.
E Shram Card Apply Online 2022 Important documents
- aadhar number
- mobile number linked with aadhar number
- savings bank account number
- IFSC Code
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Apply Online Link – Click Here