Honda Job Vacancy 2021 – Honda Has released new notification for the post of Corrosion Test Engineer and Entry Level Quality Engineering job vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Honda Job Vacancy 2021
- Corrosion Test Engineer
- Entry Level Quality Engineering & Other Posts
Total Vacancies: Various
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Job Location: Across India
Honda Job Vacancy 2021 Selection Process:
Honda Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Good Salary as per rules.
Honda Corrosion Test Engineer Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
Honda Entry Level Quality Engineering Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Nil
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Honda Engineers Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
Corrosion Test Engineer:-
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Knowledge of corrosion and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of CATIA
- Requirement Setting – This will include understanding new structures through engineering know-how and Honda proprietary methods to determine the appropriate requirements for development vehicles.
- Development Testing – This will include evaluation of full vehicle, subsystem and component level tests (through physical testing or engineering estimations) to evaluate corrosion, strength, durability, and general marketability of development vehicles. Countermeasure
- Development – If concerns arise from testing, the candidate will be responsible for development of appropriate countermeasure plans and working closely with design departments to implement.
- Technical Reporting and Presenting – Clearly being able to document and present test results and countermeasure recommendations in a group setting is the final step in completing the development process.
Entry level Quality Engineering:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent related experience
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electrical Engineering Technology or Industrial Engineering preferred
Market Quality – Quality Engineer:
- Market Quality Engineers use engineering knowledge to perform quality root cause problem analysis and countermeasure development to prevent unnecessary cost and lack of product quality which can lead to declining market share. Market Quality Engineers develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
Market Quality Engineer – Additional information/skills:
- Negotiation skills
- Manages a high workload with minimal supervision/direction
- Initiates and leads action
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
- Starting date for apply online: Already Started
- Last date for apply online: As soon as Possible
Apply Online Click Here I | Click Here II
Notification Click Here I | Click Here II
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here