HSSC Recruitment 2021 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released new notification for 534 PGT Sanskrit Posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
HSSC Recruitment 2021
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Name: PGT Sanskrit
Total Vacancies: 534
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Online Form 2021 Salary:
- In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100).
HSSC Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified HTET/STET of concerned subject.
- Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation.
- M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 16 Feb 2021
- Last date for apply online: 03 March 2021
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 06 March 2021
- Exam Date: 14 March 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here