IB ACIO 2021 Admit Card – Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued new to fill 2000 ACIO, Grade 2 / Executive vacant posts. The Defense Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates of Any Graduate, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Lib, qualification for 2000 ACIO, Grade 2 / Executive posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
IB ACIO 2021 Admit Card
Organization: Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Post Name: ACIO, Grade 2 / Executive
Total Vacancies: 2000
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IB ACIO Salary:
- Rs.44,900/- Rs.1,42,400/-
IB ACIO 2021 Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable s per rules.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020-21 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
IB ACIO 2021 Education Qualification:
- Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized university
- Desirable: Candidates should have knowledge of computer
IB ACIO 2020-21 Selection Process:
- Written exam (Tier-I & Tier-II)
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Tier I: Objective type multiple choice online test with 100 marks
- Tier II: 50 Marks Descriptive Type Paper
- Tier III: Interview conducted for 100 marks
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply IB ACIO 2021 Recruitment:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 19 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 9 Jan 2021
Download Admit Card: Click Here
Check Exam Center & Date: Click Here
Apply Online Registration | Login
Download Official Notice Click Here
Short Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here