Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT 91, 92, 93, 94 and 95 courses. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Organization: Indian Army
Post Name: Junior Commissioned Officer
- Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments
- Maulvi (Sunni)
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts
Total Vacancies: 194
Apply Mode: Online
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Medical Standard
- Physical Standard and Fitness Test
- Written exam
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Indian Army Jr Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- For Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not below 25 years of age and not above 34 years
- candidates born between 01 Oct 1987and 30 Sep 1996inclusive of both dates
Indian Army Jr Commissioned Officer 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021:
- Civil Candidates.Applying for Pandit,Granthi, Padri, and Maulvi(Sunni)categories, applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 11 Jan 2021
- Last date for apply online: 9 Feb 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here