IOCL Non Executives Recruitment 2021 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division) Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executives vacancies in various locations of Pipelines Division as per details given below You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
IOCL Non Executives Recruitment 2021
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) Grade-IV
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Grade-IV
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) Grade-IV
- Engineering Assistant (Operations) Grade-IV
- Technical Attendant-1 Grade-I
Total Vacancies: 47
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IOCL Non-Executives Recruitment 2021 Selection Processes:
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Salary:
IOCL Vacancy 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
IOCL Non-Executives Application Fees:
- General / OBC :Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
IOCL Non-Executives 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th/ITI/Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply IOCL Non Executives Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit IOCL Pipelines recruitment portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here