IPIRTI Jobs 2021 – Indian Plywood Industry Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI) has invited offline application form for the recruitment of Driver, MTS and other posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
IPIRTI Jobs 2021
Organization: Indian Plywood Industry Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI)
- Driver – 1
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 1
- Carpenter – 1
- Laboratory Assistant – 1
Apply Mode: Offline
IPIRTI Jobs 2021 Selection Process:
- Written exam
IPIRTI Driver, MTS Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Rs.18,000/- Rs.34,000/-
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IPIRTI Jobs 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
IPIRTI Vacancy 2021 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Through Demand Draft (DD)
IPIRTI 2021 Education Qualification:
- Pass in 10th standard from Central/State Board. Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):-
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized board.
- SSSC/HSC/12th in science with 60% marks in aggregate/ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant field
- SSC/10th standard in science with 50% marks in the aggregate or ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant field.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply IPIRTI Jobs 2021:
- Interested candidates may submit their applications (separate applications for each post) in the prescribed form which can be downloaded from our website www.ipirti.gov.in
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 29 Jan 2021
Download Application Form Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here