NASA Job Vacancy 2022 – NASA Recruitment 2022
NASA Job Vacancy 2022 – NASA Recruitment 2022 – National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA) has released new recruitment notification for Director of Support Operations Directorate (SOD) jobs vacancies. Jobs Info by https://www.neoworldtech.co.in/
NASA Job Vacancy 2022
Organization: National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA)
Post Name: Director of Support Operations Directorate (SOD)
Apply Mode: Online
NASA Job Vacancy 2022 Salary:
- $176,301 – $188,302 per year
- Develops, executes, and guides an integrated strategic analysis, planning, and communications capability including business development, relationship management, and customer experience; that facilitate key decisions based on business intelligence, performance assessment, priority recommendations, and strategy.
- Responsible for formulation of policy, program implementation and managing the Directorate to minimize risk and produce the best results in terms of quality, efficiency, economy, and timeliness.
- Maintains cognizance of all Center projects and programs to ensure support capabilities meet current and future needs. Provides leadership risk management, quality management, data analytics, survey, responsiveness, project management and agile scrum programs.
- Provides program management of the National Center for Critical Information Processing and Storage (NCCIPS). Responsible for the overall management, leadership, and oversight of the broad range of support operations functions for the NSSC and provides coordination of Center-wide mission enablement activities by assuring these functions meet the programmatic requirements of the NSSC.
- Provides management of resources responsible for budget formulation, execution, and accounting operations of the NASA Working Capital Fund in support of NSSC operations, Agency Information Technology Business Services and NCCIPS.
- Serves as senior member in the development of policies and in the review of NSSC programs and services.
- Maintains an active relationship with the NASA Mission Support Directorate, other NASA mission support organizations, NASA Mission Directorates, NASA centers, other Federal agencies, private industry and other outreach sources for efficient and effective accomplishment of the organization’s goals.
- You must have the skill and ability to perform the duties described above as demonstrated by progressively responsible supervisory/leadership experience, normally obtained over several years by serving in positions at the GS-15 level or equivalent.
- Last date for apply online: 23 Feb 2022
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
error: Content is protected !!