NPST Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – National Pension System Trust (NPST) has invited online application form for the recruitment of Manager and Assistant Manager posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NPST Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Organization: National Pension System Trust (NPST)
- Manager (Grade B)
- Assistant Manager (Grade A)
Apply Mode: Online
NPST Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Group Discussion
National Pension System Trust Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Manager (Grade B):- Rs.35150/- 62400/-
- Assistant Manager (Grade A):- Rs.28150/- 55600/-
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NPST Vacancy 2021 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NPST Asst Manager Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- UR /EWS / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / Women: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
NPST Manager & Asst Manager Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.
Total Vacancies: 14
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NPST Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 29 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here