ONGC OMPL Recruitment 2021 – ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate / Technician Apprentice Trainee. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
ONGC OMPL Recruitment 2021
Organization: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Electrical / Electrical and Electronics
- Electronics & Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation / Instrumentation
Total Vacancies: 25
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
ONGC OMPL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be short-listed based on percentage of marks obtained in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Rs.8,000/- to Rs.10,000/-per month (inclusive of all) (Stipend)
Job Location: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited
OMPL Apprentice Trainee Age limit:
OMPL Apprentice Trainee 2021 Application Fee:
- For All candidate: No Fees
OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
- Diploma and Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply ONGC OMPL Recruitment 2021:
- A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “Join us” page ofwww.ompl.co.inand click on the link“Engagement of Apprentice: Advt.No.09/2020”.No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 02 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 01 Jan 2021
Apply Online For Graduate Apprentice Click Here
Apply Online For Technician Apprentice Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here