RBI Recruitment 2021 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released new notification for the recruitment of Security Guards 241 posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RBI Recruitment 2021
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: Security Guards
Total Vacancies: 241
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
RBI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature.
RBI Security Guards Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
RBI Recruitment Application Fee:
- For all candidates: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
RBI Security Guards 2021 Education Qualification:
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Jan 2021
- Last date for apply online: 12 Feb 2021
- Exam Date: Feb/March 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here