SBI Bank Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) has release new notification regarding filling up of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) job vacancies. The bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates with B.Tech, MBA, PGDBM, postgraduate qualifications. These Specialist Officer posts are at SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra on a regular basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2021
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Job Location: Across India
SBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Salary:
SBI SCO Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Read notification for more details.
SBI SCO Jobs 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC / ST/PWD: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking or E-challan
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer 2021 Education Qualification:
- Full time MBA/PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/BTech in any stream.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Jan 2021
- Last date for apply online: 12 Feb 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here