TATA Recruitment 2020-21 – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has invited applications for the post of Engineer Trainee, Clerks, Assistant and other posts. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. TIFR Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
TATA Recruitment 2020-21
Organization: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
- Engineer Trainee
- Technical Assistant
- Administrative Assistants
- Laboratory Assistants
- Administrative Trainees
Total Vacancy: Various
Apply Mode: Offline/Online
Official Website: http://www.tifr.res.in/
TATA Recruitment 2020-21 Selection Process:
- Online Test
- Skill Test
- Online Interviews
TIFR Recruitment 2020-21 Salary:
- Rs. 16,000 / – 54,165/-
TATA Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
TATA TIFR Vacancy 2020 Application Fees:
- For All Candidate: No Fees
TATA TIFR 2020 Education Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech. (Electronics) & Communication/Electronics) from a recognised Institute/university with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institute with aggregate 60% marks , Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications and familiar with AutoCAD software.
- Graduate Degree in Commerce from recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 55% marks, Proficiency in word processing/data base/accounting procedures.
- Graduate in Commerce/Finance from recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 50% marks and Knowledge of typing. and Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications-supported by certificate from the government recognised institutions
- NTC (Electronics) with aggregate of 60% marks awarded by NCVT OR NAC with aggregate of 60% marks awarded by NCVT.
- 10th or Equivalent (Central/State Board Examination). Valid license for driving heavy
- Graduate from a recognized university and Knowledge of typing & use of personal computers and applications.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply TATA Recruitment 2020-21:
- Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at http://tinyurl.com/ncra2020. Those who cannot apply online, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover superscribing the post applied for on the envelope to the Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshk hind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007. Applications received online/by post after the last date will not be considered. For details such as advertisement, application format, experience etc., visit at http://tinyurl.com/ncra2020.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: Already Started
- Last date for apply online: 31 Dec 2020
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here