UPPSC Agricultural Services Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online for 564 Posts
UPPSC Agricultural Services Vacancy 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced the notification for the recruitment of Agricultural Services Examination 2020 (District Horticulture Officer, Principal and Senior Technical Assistant) vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UPPSC Agricultural Services Vacancy 2021
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Distt. Horticulture Officer
- Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Botany Branch)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protection)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry Branch)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Development Branch)
Total Vacancies: 564
Apply Mode: Online
UPPSC Agricultural Services Vacancy 2021 Selection Process:
- Written exam
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- For more details kindly visit official notification link given below.
- UR/EWS / OBC: Rs.125/-
- SC / ST / ExSM.: Rs.65/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
UP Govt Jobs 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate and Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UPPSC Agricultural Services Vacancy 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 29 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 29 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here