UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of GIC Lecturer. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- GIC Lecturer Male – 991 Posts
- GIC Lecturer Female – 482 Posts
Total Vacancies: 1473
Apply Mode: Online
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Written exam
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-21 Salary:
- Rs.9300-34800 Grade pay 4800 level-8
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020-21 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- For UR / OBC: Rs125/-
- For SC / ST: Rs.65/-
- For PH: Rs.25/-
- For ExSM: Rs.65/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021 Education Qualification:
- The candidates must possess Post graduate degree in respective subject from any recognized university
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 12 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 22 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here