UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the latest notification of UPSC NDA I National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination II job vacancy. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2021
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- National Defense Academy (NDA)
- Naval Academy (NA)
Total Vacancies: 400
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://upsconline.nic.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Personality Test
Job Location: Across India
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Between Age: 02/07/2002 to 01/07/2005
UPSC NDA & NA I Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC NDA I 2021 Education Qualification:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian:- Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last date for apply online: 19 Jan 2021
Apply Online Part I | Part II
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here